Entries / Profile / Tagboard / Links


You made me (dis)believe in love, baby.

hey. pikling here <3
Saw it? click whatever you want dearies! :D




You know you are stalking me right now.

Hello, i am pikling.
just an ordinary girl.
wanna know me more can caontinue with my blog :D



Friday, June 5, 2009, 12:43 AM

very personal shopper

"I was at the mall one day with my boyfriend and a few other friends, and we wandered into a lingerie shop. I was looking at thongs and found this really sexy hot pink one. I turned around without looking and jokingly dsid to my boyfriend, "Hey, you should wear this." Then i noticed it wasn't my boyfriend behind me--it was my grandfather, who had come to pick me up! I wanted to die. My friends won't let me forget about the incident!"

puddle jumper

"One day my ex and his new girlfriend came into te restaurant where i work. I wanted to make him jealous, so i went over to my new boyfriend, who happened to be at another table. I started flirting with him and laughing to make it look like i was having fun. During my little act i didn't realise the floor had been freshly mopped, and just as i passed my ex's table, i slipped and fell right on the butt! Then i heard his new girlfriend say, ' I cant believe you went out with that girl!' I was humilated."

off the rack

"My friends and i were walking around the mall when we saw a really hot guy working at a CD store. We decided to go in and flirt with him a little. The manager kept glaring at us, so i pretended i was looking at the CDs. Then i leaned on a rack behind me to look cool. Turns out, it wasn't bolted into the ground--and everything fell, including me. Hundreds of CDs scattered across the floor. I looked up from the middle of the pile, only see my friends bolt. They left me there to face the hot guy and his boss!"

french kiss

"My teacher prefers that we e-mail him our essays. I successfully uploaded my paper on the French Revolution one day, and i was relieved it had gone through--usually i'm pretty bad with the comouters.But then he e-mailed me back asking,"what does your bikini have to do with the French Revolution?' I was confused until i realised that i had accidentally attached the wrong file--a picture of me in a swimsuit,blowing a kiss to the camera! It was so embrassing."




At least say a word to me, and i am already happy.



YAY. :D



Get out of my life if you weren't meant to be with me.

cher maine. candy. angel. pei ying. winnie. anna. qiqi. sasa. xiao qing. sue sien. jamie. An Yi Xuan. Audrey An.



(C) Designed by a B2ST fangirl
Banners from Defyinga-ffection